Tuesday 24 November 2009

Bride to be . . . . .

. . . . . I am shopping for bridesmaids dresses this month and so far its proving to be a difficult job. I have four bridesmaids and they are all different looks, sizes and skin tones. However they are all beautiful, young and glamorous so that kinda makes it a bit easier.
I need to find a dress that will suit them all, and a colour I can co-ordinate with the grooms party and flowers. Oh yes, and the mother of the brides outfit too. Arghhh. You see, not so easy now.

I'm going to head to Coast, Karen Millen, and Selfridges this week to see what I can find.

Due to our busy lives and clashing schedules I will not be able to have all of my bridesmaids present when choosing the dress. However this may not be such a bad thing, as 5 girls in the changing rooms of Karen Millen, all having a say might be too much to handle. I'm seeing a sequal to Bride Wars!
(Although I do plan to photograph myself modelling any potential dresses and I will send a picture via MMS to all the girls. Thank god for iphones.)

The wedding is only 6 months away and so time is of the essence! I think this is why people have wedding planners. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment